Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Welcome to the Blog.

  Hi, and welcome to the 6th grade blog designed to change the world....perhaps even your world. I'm Derek H, your fellow classmate and I'm doing this for anyone who's feeling down or needs someone to talk to.
I'll give an example. Let's say, your parents are fighting a lot. You feel like you can't share it with anyone, not even your guidance counselor. So you come here and talk about it. If what I'm going for works, people can help you cope, share their thoughts, or share similar stories to make you feel better. I'll monitor this site for a year and crunch data. If this turns out to be something people like, I'll relaunch the site for 7th graders. I can't do this all for a year on my own, though! That's why my friend, Sage, is going to help me on this adventure. Also this is a place to share writing, pictures, and just some other stuff. So join me on this adventure to help all 6th graders.

8 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Bob. I really like this blog and I can't wait to tell my peeps about it!
    😃😃😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindcraft

    by sage labesky

    Minecraft… fun, brainless videogame with over four million players. Would you believe me if I said Minecraft has lots of educational benefits? IT DOES! So Minecraft is a game with cubes you build things and survive. While you are building and surviving you are learning skills like reading and math. I bet your thinking this is a lie. I will tell you how this is so. You pull out your diamond sword to enchant it. Hmm… sharpness II or unbreaking II. Sharpness II what is that? Whoa it killed that zombie so quickly. I’ll have to remember sharpness. You just learned a new word (if you didn’t already know). Math. Absurd right… wrong you need 64 planks. “well one log makes 4 planks so I will get 20. Nope only 16. I should remember that. You just learned 4x16=64. Amazing right. Minecraft seems like it is helpful. The best part is it makes it fun to learn without making your brain hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am co-host of this blog sage. gerek mentions me in his introduction to the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry i ment Derek not gerek :P

      Delete
    2. 

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you make this website

    ReplyDelete